Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Daddy's Retirement Reception

This past weekend, we all got together in my hometown to celebrate my sweet daddy's retirement! He has worked as a banker for 47 years and can now finally go fishing anytime ole time he wants!!! ;)

I must say, I obviously have been a huge fan of his my entire life!  True daddy's girl, of course. However, it became even more apparent to me and my sisters this past weekend just how many lives he truly has touched with his time in banking and in the community.

We had an amazing turnout at his Retirement Reception and the sweet folks that put on the event did a phenomenal job!  Fun was indeed had by all!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those friends and family who came to celebrate this monumental milestone a one-of-a-kind, honest, respected, adored, Christian man...MY DADDY!!

Here are some fun action shots of the party. :)  Congrats on your retirement, daddy!  You surely deserve it!















The pretty buffet was adorned with beautiful flowers along with some yummy food! 



How darling is this arrangement?!  Fully equipped with a basket, fishing pole and bass (left) and notice the cute tractors tucked into the bottom.  Just perfect for the man of the hour! 


These delish petit fours were a big hit with baby Brooks! :)

Brooks knows Grandpa is #1!! 


And this post wouldn't be complete without a photo of my parents who have always instilled in us the importance of strong work ethic {among many many other things}!! What a great couple to strive to be like. These two got it goin' on!!  Love you both to the moon and back!






No comments:

Post a Comment