Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Update

We had such a nice, relaxing weekend.  I enjoyed every minute spending time with my precious family!  Brooks had a few firsts...he had his first few bites of brownie cheesecake {shhhh don't tell!} when we went out to dinner on Saturday night and he LOVED it!  He looked at me and smiled so big and mischievously as if he knew he was getting a treat that's not on "his menu."  He also decided it would be a good weekend to crawl up three of the stairs.  That's as far as little Tooks got though, as mama was right behind him worried a fall was in store.  Dylan keeps telling me I've gotta prepare myself for the little bumps and bruises that come along with having a rambunctious little boy! Noted! Baby gates are going up now though, that's for sure.

I got my hair done {much needed!} and did some fun shopping! We also scored some cool toys for Brooks from the Creekside Church Consignment Sale.  The rest of the time, I was completely fixed on my two faves~ my husband and my baby!  Friday night we grilled out at home {steak!}, Saturday night was a new venture to Hugo's in Roswell where we had some delicious oysters {ahhhh, my fave!}, and Sunday night we had our usual nibbly cheese board dinner along with some cured meats.  Needless to say we did some good eatin' and now it's back to healthy this week!

Now, onto a busy week ahead!!  Happy Monday :)

 
 
                                                             Seriously, these two are twins!! 


I got BIG kisses after Brooks had some cheesecake! 
Now, I know how to always make him smile! #sugarhigh

Brooks loves pushing Mr. Lion!

 Gearing up for football season!  House divided :)

No comments:

Post a Comment