Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Trip to Scott's!

The perfect, ideal day for me would consist of sleeping in a bit, having a leisurely brunch with my hubby, snuggling and playing with the baby, and spending the afternoon with my little family shopping for antiques.  This might make me bit of an oddball but to each his own right?!  Right! 

Last week, after a disastrous busted water heater {we had to replace the stupid thing of course and boil water to bathe while we waited for it's replacement...yikes}, I needed to get out and have some fun.  It was that time again for Scott's Antique Market to be open so away we went!  Since Dylan had male bonding time with Brooks Saturday morning while I was at Pure Barre, I decided he should have the afternoon solo to do his thing {bathe the dog, play guitar, watch golf, etc}.  So after lunch, Brooks and I hit the road!  I saw some beautiful things.  Of course, we could really only "look" this time but we had just as much fun.  Here are some goodies!  A little Wednesday eye candy.


 
Check out how these bar stools swivel to tuck in neatly under the table.  Space saver...what what!
 
 
 
 
I would love this for our Master Bedroom!
 
How fabulous!  A lamp made from a garden stool. 

Monogrammed napkins by Lilly and Lucille. I LOVED this booth!!
 
 
 
Ahhhh, I'll take one of everything, please! ; )  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I went last week, too! Did you see the "homemade" iron pipe car for kids? It had back to back seats and 4 "working" steering wheels. I loved it and wanted it for my babies to play on at my house. It was priced too high for me though!!! Carole Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Carol! I missed that one! I'm sure it was really cool though. Yeah, you have to watch some of the prices there but you can usually negotiate pretty well. I just love everything in that place!! :) Nice hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete