Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!  And to one person in particular...my sweet, loving, funny valentine, Dylan.  You make me so happy and I love you more and more every day! 

Speaking of, I can't wait to see what ole hubs has in store for me this evening.  Per Dylan, I am not to make anything for dinner.  He's handling it all!  I am very impatient with surprises so I have a sneaking suspicion that this day is gonna drag a bit.  Countdown to 5:30 pm!!!

Whether you are single, dating, engaged, married, don't let this day make you gag.  Yes, it's a bit cliche, overrated I suppose.  Have fun with it anyway.  If single, this day doesn't have to be about not having a "honey," it can be about you!  Love yourself, love your friends.  If you are, in fact, attached...love your spouse and celebrate that love!  Either way, enjoy it.  Everybody likes chocolate, right?  Well, today's a great excuse to indulge! : ) 

Here's a funny pic to brighten up and lighten up today!


No comments:

Post a Comment