Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sneak Peek Party Plan!

Yep, Brooks is only 9 months old and I've already started planning his FIRST Birthday Party!!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!! Too early, you must be thinking, eh?  Nope, not for this always-eager-to-plan, excited, multi-taskin mama! I.cannot.wait.

I mean I am super duper excited about this.  I think I've been planning it in my head since the child was born!  Ha!  Our little boy means the absolute WORLD to his daddy and I.  So, you know what...celebrate we will!

Here's a glimpse of the party theme ; )

Great job on the monogram Sew So Darling!
  
Mood Board : ) 
Photo sources: Pinterest, Google images


Probably a good thing we are going for this theme and not another one that could involve the urge to book petting zoo animals/wildlife of some kind/acrobats/cirque du soleil performers/the cast of Frozen/etc....hahaha {insert the obvious: new mom's going crazy on this kid's bday joke}.  This one will be F.U.N though! : )  We'll sound the alarm in September and I'll share ALL the details!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment