Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Cheer!


Soooo, as I mentioned in my Friday Favorites post, we have some pretty cool news to share from over the weekend.  We brought home two sweet, cute, adorable, loving, spunky kittens!  Pause for reaction....  : ) To make a really long story as short as possible, it all started with a stray kitty {not really stray just lost from our neighbor's house} coming up to our door last Monday.  I had been so sad about losing Sushi that I never thought I'd get another kitten...EVER.  Well, the little lost kitty that walked up to our door was like a holiday miracle!! Not only did I make it my mission to help that kitty {feed it, try to get it back to it's home safe, etc}, I realized I could, in fact, open my heart again to having another kitty of my own.  My sweet husband saw the excitement and joy in my eyes when I saw this little lost kitty and my desire to help it and said that it was time for us to get another one.  So in true Bowden form, when we were told by the Atlanta Humane Society that they had a "special" going on...we simply couldn't resist!  Adopt one kitty and you could get another without a fee.  Especially seeing these two, we were sold.  

Without further adieu, here are our sweet little ones....Buster and Bootsie Bowden.


Bootsie Bowden
2 1/2 months old
She enjoys chasing everything, napping, and eating!


Buster Bowden
2 months old and teeny tiny
He enjoys cuddling, sleeping, and eating!

 
Lots o cuddles and naps!! Pls excuse my slightly haggard appearance! 
I was busy running around after these two all day. 


Lots of play time too!! 

 

 
 

Bootsie adores Abbey and Abbey adores Bootsie.  Buster is not quite sure yet and plays it a little closer to the vest! We let them be around Abbey for 15 minute over the top watchful supervised increments at a time.
 
More cuddles!


Sleepy as can be!!
 
Curious kitty!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment