Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  Time for weekend fun!  Our definition of fun this weekend will be to finish up decorating for Christmas {we already have our tree, check!}, do some light cleaning, and hopefully have a little date night if I can convince hubby to step away from watching football or at least work around the game schedules in some way to have a meal out with me.  I mean, that's only fair ; )  We have one other item on our to do list that will remain secret until we "check it off the list" and can't wait to hopefully share that on Monday!

Here are my Friday Faves:

1. Blue Christmas Ornaments.  Since our couch is light blue, I like to incorporate blue into our living room tree and fireplace decor.  These over sized glittery blue ornaments just make me happy!  They give that extra little sparkle that makes the tree twinkle even more than the lights alone.  Target and Walmart both sell these ornaments. 



2.  Home for the Holidays Soy Candle.  This candle came by way of South Georgia from a precious little store called Alice and Jay.  Dylan and I visited this cute little shop during Thanksgiving weekend.  I wanted to take home nearly everything I saw but we settled on just two affordable items, one including this candle.  Smells like Christmas!  At only $12 it was a no brainer and we've burned it every night this week! 


3.  Avocado.  I have been craving avocado lately and had some last night along with our homemade chicken enchiladas {as mentioned in this post }.  I just threw in some avocado into the homemade salsa that we had leftover from the enchiladas and ate it with tortilla chips.  Delish!  And avocado is healthy fat so I didn't fret too much about eating it.  : )






4. Nexxus Pro~Mend Split End Binding Cream.  I love this stuff!  I've noticed a difference in my hair already and have only been using in for a few weeks.  This along with regular trims at the salon are the way to go for healthy hair.  I just use a quarter size amount of this.  My hair is quite long so the amount you use depends on the length and condition of your hair.  Smells good too!  This is another product found at Target.



5. Little Green Earrings.  These festive little guys came from Dress Up Boutique in Alpharetta and were only $4.99!!!  I was shocked because they are soooo cute!  They are available in many different colors but I went with the bright green! 

No comments:

Post a Comment