Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Brooks Turns Two!

Brooks turned two years old back in September and I just had to get this blog posted before he turns twenty! ;)  I'm way behind on blogging per usual but have some fun photos to share from our darling boy's new milestone.  

Two is a fun age!  While there may be a temper tantrum or two (okay, tons) thrown into the mix for good measure, this age may be my favorite so far!  His little personality is really shining through and his daddy and I love him with all our hearts!  He's chatting non-stop and while he may look like Dylan's mini-me, he definitely has my spunky, spit fire personality! So with that, here are some pics from our sweet boy's second birthday!





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment