Monday, September 24, 2012

What We've Been Up to Lately

Mini blog hiatus again, my bad, so sad.  Life gets hectic at times!  Please excuse any grammatical errors as I'm typing fast at the chance to finally post again.  As of late, we've been running around on the weekends and have been super busy during the work week.  Let me recap starting back in late August. The weekend after Kim and Justin's wedding, we headed home to South Ga to hang out with my parents and do some serious fishing at our pond!  Super fun and we caught, I believe, 27 fish total...both Bass and Brim. {Yes, I absolutely adore fishing...baiting the hook and all!} Surprised, huh?  : )

Then, in early September, we celebrated Dylan's 28th birthday, worked on some home projects and updates {more on that later} and of course, between these events and our busy social calendar, there was even enough time for me to get into a slight fender-bender.  Only I could hit a car while it's parked in a parking spot.  Geez! The folks were super nice and insurance took care of that minor set back, thankfully. Whew!  Hmmm, pause for a moment of "I can't believe I did that" again. 

Okay, now back to it!  This past weekend my parents came up to see us and we enjoyed family time of chatting and laughing and ended it up with a phenomenal church service honoring the 80th birthday of Dr. Charles Stanley at First Baptist Church of Atlanta.  The music was beyond belief, super great and the message was given by our Pastor, Andy Stanley.  So moving and special!

Here are our latest pics! Don't have as many as usual!  
NOTE THE FISH IN MY HAND:  See, told ya!  I even hold the fish and take the hook out!  Total pro! : ) Lol

These two are pro's as well! 
HAPPY BDAY BABE!!!



Even Abbey was right by Dylan's side to help celebrate!  She's a "daddy's girl" for sure!

Make a wish!
An early wedding anniversary present from my parents!!  LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment