Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Newly Wed Beginning

I was one of the last people to join facebook I do believe so no surprise that I’m more than likely one of the last {who actually wants too} to start a blog. Of course I have no idea what I’m doing…the first few posts will be a bit lacking so grin and bare with me as I learn this “new technology.”


After I married the man of my dreams on October 1st and returned from our honemoon, I realized just how busy our new life was going to be! Between working and wifing, cooking and cleaning, running around after and training our new adopted “babies” {kitten and puppy…more on them later}, whew! how would I ever catch up with everyone?!?

Gone are the days of those precious, treasured, hour long conversations with family and friends at night after work. I marinated on this issue for a couple days and decided my plan of action was to start a blog. To sort of chronicle our first year of marriage and be able to share all our fun moments with friends and fam that we might otherwise miss out on because of our hectic schedules. Especially those who don’t live nearby!

With that, welcome to Bowden Life 101! We hope you enjoy keeping up with us. We feel truly blessed in our newly wedded life and look forward to sharing it with you. I’ll post updates, pictures, 101′s I learn as a new wife, pet stories, cooking/entertaining tips and recipes for busy lifestyles, interior decorating tips on a budget, and much much more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment